Thank you for visiting my site! I hope you have enjoyed it. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
COMMISSIONED WORK: At this time, I'm not taking any commissioned work. Once my work load lightens I will then evaluate if I can add them to the mix. Thank you for your understanding. I hope to be adding this at some point!
PRINTS: The prints I sell are high quality giclee prints. All on archival paper and all use archival ink. (the only exception being "Anno Domini"- Saint John's Abbey Church, which is a lithograph print) More prints will be available in the future.
PAYMENT: Once your payment is received your item will be shipped within 7-10 days unless otherwise specified. Any sales tax is calculated as part of your payment at check out.
- Once payment is received your item will be shipped within 7-10 days unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping costs are for the continental United States only, please contact me for shipping to another country.
- All original paintings will be shipped with a direct signature confirmation. You must agree to have someone present at time of delivery to sign to accept the package.
- Your item will be shipped insured and packed professionally to ensure safe arrival.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are located near my studio you are welcome to come by to pick up your art. Please notify me and we will make arrangements for you to pick it up.
REFUND AND EXCHANGES:
- I surely want you to be happy with the art you purchased! If for some reason it doesn't work out be sure to return it to me for a full refund. I would ask that you return it within 7 days of receiving it.
- If you ship it back Centerville Studio will not be responsible for your shipping fees.
- Must be returned in original packing.
- You must purchase insurance coverage when shipping it back.
- Once Centerville Studio's receives your package, it will be inspected and if the product proves to be in the same condition as it was when it was initially sent, you will be refunded for the total cost minus shipping, handling, insurance coverage costs.
"I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it"
--Vincent van Gogh